Now offering in-person educational support!
Parents have had to become teachers, coaches, lab partners and more, the MHG Think Big Program can do the work for you. Our MHG kid experts can help those licensed teachers fill the gap in the online & offline school curriculum. A key part of creating a successful distant learning or hybrid program is balancing online instruction with movement and brain-stimulating activity. A consistent learning schedule will yield the greatest success.
We know kids! We also know that movement activates learning. Research shows that kids focus better when they have been able to engage in physical activity and there’s no better place than MHG. When it comes to education, parents are being faced with incredibly difficult decisions. We believe that MHG is a great alternative to classroom learning.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Safe, clean learning environment for ages 5-16
- Peer interaction with small group sizes
- Daily physical education
- Education facilitator support
- Supplemental learning opportunities including Leadership Training for 12 years old
COST + REGISTRATION – $65/DAY
- The Think Big program is offered 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday and you may sign your child up for a consistent day a week or a consistent five!
- Don’t know your distant learning days yet, but want to take advantage of this program, call to pay the $100 non-refundable deposit (will be applied to your first week of tuition) and choose the days that fit your distant learning schedule when they become available.
- Tuition will be charged to your credit card on Thursday for the upcoming week. Any weekly adjustments to your registration must be done by the Wednesday prior.
- As your child’s school hybrid changes weekly or biweekly, that is okay! You will stay consistently enrolled on the weekdays chosen until you make the change.
- We are limiting this program to only 24-26 students per day – spots fill quickly!
MHG Think BIG is a self-guided education option for students who are intrinsically motivated, need extra help, but are ready to learn! Parents pass on the curriculum to MHG staff and we facilitate, support and oversee during the distant learning day! Pods will be grouped by grades. Students will have our experienced teacher during all learning hours. Every pod will have a facilitator that provides structure and daily routine, assists with any questions or concepts, help complete assignments, and keeps your child engaged and the learning experience fun!
Full Day Support
MHG is a self-guided education option for students who are intrinsically motivated or need extra help, but are ready to learn! Parents pass on the curricular and MHG staff are the support system and oversight during the day to get things done! Pods will be grouped by grades.
Daily Physical Education
Students will have a 48,000 square foot playground for recess and physical education daily!
Gymnastics, trampoline, dance, yoga, crafts and so much more!
We will have our experienced teacher during all learning hours. Every pod will have an education facilitator that provides structure and daily routine assists with any questions or concepts, help complete assignments, and keeps your child engaged and the learning fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are families responsible for?
We ask families to provide technology/devices needed for E-Learning, headphones and to pack a lunch and 2 snacks each day.
Cost + Registration Policies
Tuition for Think Big is billed weekly as follows:
Offered M-F from 8:30-4:30 – $65/day
You may choose as many days per week as you’d like.
Registration closes the Wednesday prior to each week or as capacity allows. **Limited capacity available.
$100 Non-Refundable Deposit required to hold spot (comes off first week of tuition)
What are your social distancing policies?
- One parent per child allowed in the building
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival (until the CDC suggests otherwise)
- Please limit your time in the gym to 10 minutes before and after class
- Follow & stand on 6 ft. circle markers on the floor
- All Coaches, staff, and Parents are required to wear face masks
- Athletes must have a mask with them and will need to wear it when not in class. Masks are not required for children 5 and under
- No cash or cards, online transactions only
- No vending machines will be available
- Parents are asked to have children use the restroom & wash hands at home prior to coming to class
- Athletes should bring their own water bottles with water from home. No water fountains will be in use
What are your disinfecting policies?
- Increased employee and customer hygiene with multiple hand sanitizing stations
- All doors will be propped open during business hours
- Carpets/flooring disinfected at end of night
- Disinfecting equipment after each use
- Lobby cleaned and disinfected after each set of classes
Our Pre-Screening Questions
- If you or your athlete are not feeling well, have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please don’t attend a class for 14 days
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of taking class, we ask that you alert the Customer Service team so we can alert anyone who may have come in contact with you or your child
- If you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, please refrain from attending class and self isolate for 14 days
What does a typical day look like at Think BIG?
*This is just a sample and overview of your child’s day. Activities and timing may be subject to change.