Registration is first-come, first-serve
- No refunds are given
- Only account credit is given if you cancel a class registration
- 1stchild pays full price
• 15% off the 2ndchild’s class (Immediate family only)
• 20% off all other children’s classes (Immediate family only)
- 20% multiple class discount (ask for details)
- 10% multiple term discount (ask for details)
Maximum 35% discount when combining all discounts
Future Term Deposit Plan
Registration is open for Terms 1-4 as of July 1, 2018. To reserve a spot for your child in their current or desired class, families have the opportunity to put a $75 deposit down per class per future terms once the initial registration has been paid in full.
- Each child must be enrolled in an initial class to reserve a spot
- No multiple term discount applies
- Only credit is given for the deposit if you chose to cancel a class registration
We reserve the right to cancel/combine any classes due to low enrollment. Refunds are only given for class cancellation by Mini-Hops and serious medical illness (physicians note required).
Special Events (Camps, Parents Night Out) Cancellation Procedure-If you should have to cancel, MHG does not refund, only credits will be given with at least 24-hour notice and no credit or refund will be given with less than 24-hour notice. We reserve the right to cancel any event due to low enrollment. If MHG has to cancel an event you may choose a refund or a credit.
MHG Registration Procedures:
MHG maintains strict coaching ratios in all programs and events. Class registration is open for Term 1-4 and you can register for any term at any time. Registration is first-come-first-serve. Follow the directions below:
- Sign in online and update your personal information
- agree to the NEW 2018-2020 Waiver, Policies and Photo
- Register online, call or stop in to register for the particular classes/events
- MHG will take the following forms of payment: check, cash, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Closing information will be posted on both wcco.com and 830wcco.com, you will receive an email and it will also appear on our website at www.mini-hops.com. (Note we do NOT link our closing decisions to any particular school system). If you chose to unsubscribe from the MHG mass emails and text messages you will not receive this and other IMPORTANT information.
A Punctuality Plea:
Moms, dads, for the sake of your child as well as the other children, please be on time! Being late is more distressing to children than most parents realize.
What to Wear:
Leotards, warm-ups, fitted gym shorts and fitted t-shirts are recommended. Please, no jeans, zipper, belts or mid-drift showing. Being barefoot is best in the gyms. Long hair is pulled back, and please remove all jewelry before coming to class.
Photo’s of your child for MHG Staff ONLY
Our class management system has added a safety/communication feature of taking a photo of each student, which is saved in your family profile. This headshot photo will only be used by MHG staff to ensure identification and improve communication between staff regarding students; You have the option to decline.
USA-Gymnastics Safe Sport
Along with USA Gymnastics MHG is committed to promoting a safe environment for its members, participants, staff, officials, and volunteers in all disciplines.
MHG is in support of USA Gymnastics adopted Safe Sport policy. Read more regarding this important initiative here.
More details at Mini-Hops.com/Schedules