Special Events & Camps
All Day Camps – 5+| 8:30am-4:30pm
SPOTS LIMITED – 15 Spots per day
*no 4-year-old camps*
While the virus is still prevalent, MHG has a created a phased re-opening plan that will allow us to return to in-person camps safely and effectively. Please read both the attached content and the content below to understand the new procedures and safeguards we are putting in place to protect you, your children, and the staff members upon our return to on-site operations. Campers will have professionally trained coaches that will help develop and build gymnastics skills, lead small and large group activities, get crafty, build strength and friendships. All gymnasts are welcome from beginners all the way to advanced.
Dates & Pricing:
|Summer Camp||M-F||8:30AM-4:30PM||Ages 5+||
|June Camps||July Camps||August Camps|
|June 8th – 12th||June 29th July- 3rd||Aug 3rd – 7th|
|June 15th – 19th||July 6th – 10th||Aug 10th – 14th|
|June 22nd – 26th||July 13th – 17th||Aug 17th – 21st|
|June 29th – July 3rd||July 20th – 24th||Aug 24th – 28th|
|July 27th – 31st||Aug 31st – Sept 4th|
Details & Fine Print
– Parents of athletes will be advised to monitor their child for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Campers should stay home when they are sick, when household members are sick, or when required by a healthcare provider to isolate or quarantine themselves or a member of their household.
– Parents are asked to take the Campers’ temperature prior to dropping off. The temperature should not be over 100.4 F. Staff will also be taking the athlete’s temperature and we reserve the right to send the Campers home if they meet 100.4 or higher.
– Parents of athletes will be asked to report any family members who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 to their coach and to follow CDC recommended precautions.
Pick Up/Drop Off:
– All Parents/Guardians and athletes are required to wear a mask/face covering. Children under 5 are optional. Children under 2 not recommended.
– Camp parents will drop off/pick up at the west entrance in an orderly fashion. Coaches will be on hand to pick up campers/groups at the west entrance and show them their designated cubby. They also will return campers to the west entrance following the practice for parent pick-up.
SNACK AND LUNCH CLEANING AND PREPARATIONS
Children will bring their own snacks, water bottle, and lunch. The foods they bring should not require any preparation once at school. All food containers used by the children should be ones they can open by themselves. But if any additional preparation should be needed a teacher will wash hands before and after and will wear gloves.
Before beginning the cleaning the staff will properly wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
All food preparation surfaces, tables, and countertops will be first wiped down with soap and water and then disinfected with a sanitizer safe for food contact. This will be done before any food/ snack preparation begins. These same surfaces will be disinfected after food usage.
Once areas are properly cleaned and disinfected a teacher will get gloves and will place an open napkin at each spot that will be used by a child or staff. The spaces will be spread out over all 4 tables with no more than 4 children at each table.
Once the area is ready the children and teachers will get their snack/ lunch and water and will find a spot to place their items, they will then wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. They will not touch any napkin but the one they are using or anyone else’s food items.
Once the child is done with snack/ lunch they will throw any garbage away, pack their leftover items up, and return to their backpacks. They will then wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Teachers will wash hands once everyone is finished and will then clean and disinfect using the same procedure as before food was served.
MHG is not able to provide a completely peanut-free space, but we take all the precautions we can to prevent reactions. During snack or lunchtime, those with allergies specified during enrollment will sit at a clean, disinfected table with their own snack that they provide. All hands are washed before and after snack and lunch. We recommend to families that they provide an Epi-pen, which they will bring in with them each camp day and is kept in the lockable camp cabinet and taken home at the end of each day. Staff is trained in administering the Epi-pen if necessary.
We reserve the right to cancel camps due to low enrollment. If a camp is canceled by MHG customers can choose between a refund or a credit. When a customer needs to cancel no refunds, only credits will be given with at least a 24-hour notice. No credit will be given without a 24-hour notice.
No make-ups or free trials are offered for this program.
Sibling discounts do not apply.
Updated: These dates are for Summer 2020 school year. Please contact the front desk with any additional questions.