Registration for Summer Camps is open now and filling fast!
June 12 – September 1
5+ year old | 8:00am-4:00pm*
4 year old | 8:00am-12:30pm*
*Please note that we have changed camp times for Summer 2023!
|Summer Camp – Full Day||M-F||8:00AM-4:00PM||Ages 5+|
$100 / day
$425 / full week
|Summer Camp – Half Day||M-F||8:00AM-12:30PM||Age 4 only|
$60 / day
$300 / full week
All weeks of camp will have plenty of gym time and gym activities, the weekly themes are used for inspiration for the games, daily project, and lesson of the day!
Week 1: Underwater Adventures (June 12-16)
- Dive into the deep blue (foam pit) and discover the amazing world that lies beneath the surface of the ocean with Week 1 of our Summer Camp! Join us as we explore the mysteries of the ocean, learn about the diverse array of marine life, and have ample gym time. The adventure awaits, enroll today. (No swimsuit needed, students will not be getting in water)
Week 2: A Week in the Garden (June 19-23)
- Experience the wonder and beauty of nature a Week in the Garden! You’ll explore different types of gardens, and learn how to plant, grow, and care for them. Sign up now and start growing your green thumb.
Week 3: Space Voyage (June 26-30)
- Blast off into the great unknown with Week 3! Explore the mysteries of the universe and discover the wonders of outer space. Join us and become a space explorer today!
Week 4: Lil’ Chefs (July 5-7)
- Bon appétit! Join our Little Chefs themed camp and learn the art of cooking and baking. Sign up now and let the cooking begin! Please make sure your athletes profile or the parent portal is up to date on any and all allergies.
Week 5: Fairytale (July 10-14)
- Step into a world of enchantment with our Fairytale-themed camp! Immerse yourself in the magic of classic fairytales and discover the hidden meanings and morals behind these beloved stories. Explore the stories of famous fairytales such as Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Rapunzel through reading, writing, and even role-playing. Whether you’re a budding storyteller or just a fan of fairy tales, this camp is the perfect place to let your imagination run wild. Join us and discover the magic of fairytales.
Week 6: Dino Digs (July 17-21)
- Get ready for a prehistoric adventure with our Dino Digs themed camp! Explore the ancient world of dinosaurs and learn about the different types of dinosaurs that roamed the earth millions of years ago. This camp is perfect for any child who loves dinosaurs, science and has an interest in paleontology. Sign up now and join us on an exciting journey back in time to when dinosaurs ruled the earth.
Week 7: Mad Science (July 24-28)
- Unleash your inner scientist with our Mad Science themed camp! Explore the exciting world of science through a variety of hands-on experiments and activities. This camp is perfect for children who love science, and enjoy exploring the world around them. Sign up now and join us on a journey of discovery through the amazing world of science!
Week 8: Animals around the Globe (July 31-August 4)
- Discover the amazing diversity of animals around the globe with Week 8! Learn about the different biomes of the world, such as rainforests, deserts, and oceans and the animals that inhabit them. This camp is perfect for children who love animals, nature, and have a general interest in biology and ecology. Sign up now and join us on an exciting journey of discovery through the animal kingdom.
Week 9: Decades (August 7-11)
- Step back in time with our Decades themed camp! Explore the history, culture, and fashions of different decades from the 20th and 21st century. Sign up now and join us as we travel through time and explore the different decades.
Week 10: Wilderness Warriors (August 14-18)
- Join our Wilderness Warriors themed camp and learn the skills needed to survive and thrive in the great outdoors. Campers will learn about wilderness survival , navigation, Leave No Trace and other outdoor ethics. Sign up now and become a true Wilderness Warrior.
Week 11: Secret Agent (August 21-25)
- Your mission if you choose to accept is have a blast at MHG Summer Camp Week 11! Our experienced instructors will guide campers through challenging and exciting activities such as escape room challenges and problem-solving scenarios.. This camp is perfect for children who love puzzles, adventure, and have a natural curiosity for the world of espionage. Sign up now and join us as we develop the skills needed to become a true secret agent.
Week 12: Carnival (August 28-Sep. 1)
- Come one, come all, to the final week of Summer 2023 Camp! Learn about the history, culture, and excitement of the traveling carnivals and circuses of the past and present. Campers will have the opportunity to participate in activities such as face painting, carnival games, and take part in performing arts such as juggling, trapeze, and tight rope walking. This camp is perfect for children who love excitement, performance and have an interest in carnival culture. Please note that athletes will need closed tow shoes for this week!
8:00-8:30am : Camper Drop off
- No early drop off
- During this time Parents will need to inform coaches of any plans of early pick up.
8:30-9:00am : Camp rules and Splitting of groups
9:00-9:30am : Warm up game and stretch
9:30-10:30am : Activity 1
- These activities includes but not limited to: Outside game, craft, snack, Life lesson games, etc.
10:30-12:00pm : Gymnastics and Performing Arts rotations
12:00-1:00pm : Lunch
- 20-minute lunch, 20-minute Digestion time, and 20-minute game.
- 4-year-olds leave at 12:30
1:00-1:30pm : All camp game
1:30-3:00pm : Gymnastics and Performing Arts rotations
3:00-3:30pm : Activity 2
3:30-3:45pm : Star Camper
3:45-4:00pm : Pack up
4:00pm : Dismiss
- Campers should be picked up by 4:15. If you are arriving later than 4:15, please inform the front desk. After a certain time (yet to be determined), there will be an additional charge. If late, your camper will be available for pick up near the main entrance at the front desk.
Items needed daily
- Water bottle
- Athletic wear and shoes
- 1 Lunch and 2 snacks (non-refrigerated)
- Bag to bring things to and from camp
- Sunscreen (if needed)
- Any medication (allergy, epi pens, inhaler, etc.)
- Additional clothing (depending on weather)
Pick Up/Drop Off
Campers will be dropped off and picked up at the West Entrance in the roundabout. There will be no early drop-off. Starting at 8:00 am, a coach will come to your vehicle to escort your child into the gym. Please stay in your vehicle until a coach comes to have you check-in. At this time, inform the coach if you intend on doing an early pick-up. You can also call the Front Desk and inform them of any changes to your drop-off/pick-up times. This allows the coaches to have time to prepare for your arrival. When campers are dropped off, they will come into the building with their belongings in hand. From there, campers will be given hand sanitizer before entering the camp room. If campers are showing any symptoms of illness on arrival, we will ask that the camper stay home for the day, and we will do a follow-up call to determine how to proceed for the remainder of their time with us.
Your child(ren) must be picked up by 12:30pm (4 year old) or 4:00 pm (5+ year), campers will be picked up at the West Entrance. We will have a similar system for pick up as we did for drop-off. A coach will come out to your vehicle with your camper for pick up. Please stay outside in your vehicle until a coach comes out with your camper. If you are not able to pick up by 12:30pm / 4:00 pm you need to notify the front desk by calling (952) 933-2452.
Payment for the first week of Camp (June 12-16) will be processed on June 8, 2023. Billing for subsequent weeks will be done the Thursday of the week prior.
MHG is not able to provide a completely peanut-free space, but we take all the precautions we can to prevent reactions. During snack or lunchtime, those with allergies specified during enrollment will sit at a clean, disinfected table with their own snack that they provide. All hands are washed before and after snack and lunch. We recommend to families that they provide an Epi-pen, which they will bring in with them each camp day and is kept in the lockable camp cabinet and taken home at the end of each day. Staff is trained in administering the Epi-pen if necessary.
We reserve the right to cancel camps due to low enrollment. If a camp is canceled by MHG customers can choose between a refund or a credit. When a customer needs to cancel no refunds, only credits will be given with at least a 24-hour notice. No credit will be given without a 24-hour notice.
No make-ups or free trials are offered for this program.
Sibling and Military discounts do not apply.
*SUMMER CAMP IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOOL YEAR PRIORITY REGISTRATION*
Address: 2600 Campus Drive Plymouth, MN 55441
School Year Hours:
Sundays: Open for Birthdays