COVID-19 Updates and Procedures
(Updated 8/25/22) MHG Recreational Class Families (Big Gym & Mini Gym)
Hello Staff and Families,
We thank you for following our previous protocols. Please read and follow the MHG COVID Policies.
- Masks are recommended, but not required.
- In order to keep the lobby from being too congested we ask that families continue to drop off children that are able to attend class independently, or 1 parent per child except under the age of 6 years old or if enrolled in our adaptive program.
- Monitor your child’s symptoms regularly and keep your child home if they show any signs or symptoms of any illness; we reserve the right to have your child picked up if they exhibit any signs of being ill.
- We do not require students/customers to be vaccinated, but we highly recommend it, if not vaccinated we also recommend you wear a mask and maintain regular health screenings.
- Optional self-temperature checks & hand sanitizers upon entry, continue to watch for signs and symptoms of any cold, flu or COVID.
- No seating or tables will be available in the lobby; bring your own seating.
- COVID positive student or positive test in the household – if asymptomatic 5 day quarantine then 5 days with a mask whether vaccinated or not.
- As of the 2022-23 School year, MHG will no longer be notifying parents of exposures within our programming.
These Policies may change throughout the year, please stay tuned.