Marketing & Customer Experience Director
Mini-Hops Gymnastics is a non-profit that has served the area for 44 years! It is our greatest desire to “Maximize our Impact” with our community and children and adults of ALL ABILITIES. We have grown by leaps and bounds over the last four years in our 48,000 square foot facility. We are looking for the right candidate to take us into the “post-Covid” world with creative solutions to marketing and customer experiences. This candidate will also be able to build a staff that can utilize their talents for customer service, while contributing to both the internal and external marketing tasks.
Reporting to the Executive Director and the General Manager, while also working closely with the Mini-Hops staff, the Marketing and Customer Experience Director is responsible for the overall management and delivery of Mini-Hops internal and external communications and marketing initiatives to positively contribute to the growth and development of all Mini-Hops programs.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Developing knowledge of Mini-Hops’ programs and facility will be of the utmost importance.
- Build out the Marketing and Social Media strategy to assist in reaching yearly goals.
- Develop and maintain a marketing calendar.
- Lead the Customer Experience Manager and staff.
- Hire customer experience staff with skills that crossover into Marketing.
- Work with General Manager and Executive Director on strategy.
- Oversee all fundraising efforts and community events.
- Select and work with vendors that align with MHG’s marketing strategy.
- Maintain and develop the marketing budget reach the goals of marketing initiatives.
- Strategize and produce content to reach the future and current families.
- Maintain our WordPress site and help increase online presence to potential customers.
MHG is in the heart of Plymouth, next to walking trails, restaurants, and shopping right off Northwest Blvd. and Highway 55. Our location draws customers from all over the area including Plymouth, Maple Grove, Minnetonka and more! Our programs and staff are recognized as industry leaders, but also just have a love for teaching and positively impacting children. Our successful team programs have also produced state, regional and national champions. We are particularly proud of our Adaptive program, which serves individuals of all abilities and truly helps “Maximize Impact” in our community.
Hours will be varying depending on the needs of our clients, but we are anything but a 9-5 operation, so flexible schedules are a must. Mini-Hops offers training and professional development for all employees, 401(k), health and dental, advancement opportunities for full-time employees and company sponsored certifications including USAG Safety Certification, CPR, and First Aid for all coaches and staff. Wages and benefits commensurate with experience.
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned. Rather, it is intended to provide a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay Range: $40,000-$50,000
Address: 2600 Campus Drive Plymouth, MN 55441
School Year Hours:
Sundays: Open for Birthdays