Part-Time Kids Specialist/Sports Instructor
NOW HIRING FOR WINTER 2019! (November-January start times)
Do you love your job? Would you like to? Mini Hops Gymnastics is looking for friendly and clever people to work with children ages 1-adults teaching life lessons through the sports of gymnastics, dance, karate and more. A love for children is required, experience in gymnastics is not.
Mini-Hops Gymnastics is a leader in teaching life lessons through sport to people of all abilities in the Western Suburbs of Minneapolis! Opportunities available in all programs!
Advancement opportunities are always available as to those that can help us “Maximize Impact” on our community and the families that we serve. Come in to see for yourself this fun and friendly atmosphere, or check us out on Facebook and Instagram- @MHGymnastics.
- Ability to lead children and their families toward healthy development
- Lead fun and educational movement classes that challenge each individual child
- Teach families how to play with their children and offer them ways to foster healthy growth and development
- Encourage the development of children by using movement activities to teach life lessons
- Communicate professionally with families to promote and support all programs at Mini-Hops
We have opportunities in the following programs:
Preschool Gymnastics, Artistic Gymnastics, Dance, Karate, Trampoline & Tumbling, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Adaptive programming, Adult, Birthdays and Camps!
Hiring Part Time Employees for after-school hours (4-9pm) and Saturdays (8:30am-6pm).
Mini-Hops offers paid training, professional development, 401(k), advancement opportunities, CPR, and First Aidfor all employees. Paid Time Off, Health and dental are available for full-time employees. Company sponsored certifications including USAG Safety Certification and concussion training are available for all coaches and staff. Wages and benefits commensurate with both coaching and life experience.
- Good Communication with co-workers and parents
- Positive, enthusiastic, professional
- Desire to learn and grow as an individual
- Experience working with individuals with special needs
- Special Education background
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
*Please note that accepted applicants will be required to fill out another application through our website as part of the hiring process.
Employment Types: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $25.00 /hour
Keywords: Teacher, Preschool, School Age, Child Development, Sports, Sports Instruction, Gymnastics, Childcare, Teaching, Instructor, Fitness, Kids, Children, Nanny, Acting, Actor, Actress, Performer, Performance.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $25.00 /hour
High School Gymnastics Instructor
Mini Hops Gymnastics is seeking an enthusiastic person to work with athletes involved in the sport of MN girls high school gymnastics. Must have a passion for working with teens and enjoy fitness and movement activity. Experience with high school gymnastics rules and/or spotting and teaching basic through advanced level gymnastics is preferred. You would be continuing development and skill set of high school gymnasts from schools around the area during their off-season training, and working with the highest MHG recreational level athletes during the high school competitive season, helping to prepare them for high school gymnastics in the future. Advancement opportunities are available. The right person for this position could develop into the role of coordinator for this program.
* Excellent problem solving and sharp cognitive thinking skills
* Caring and engaging with teenage athletes
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
* Experience with high school gymnastics rules and requirements
* Caring customer service and quality communication skills
* Physically able to spot/lift children weighing up to 100 lbs. or more
* Lead productive, engaging, and educational gymnastics classes
*Direct and manage a group of up to nine middle school and high school athletes
*Communicate professionally with families and students regarding their gymnastics development
*Create and develop circuits centered around MSHSL girls gymnastics requirements
*Keep up to date on programming, rule changes, and knowledge of skill requirements
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $25.00 /hour
Create an account below to start the application!
The most fun you’ll ever have at work!
Mini-Hops Gymnastics is a leader in teaching life lessons through sport to people of all abilitiaes in the Western Suburbs of Minneapolis! We are looking to add energetic, personable individuals to our team. A love for working with children is required, experience in gymnastics is not. Opportunities available in all programs!
At Mini-Hops, we strongly believe in teaching life lessons through the sport of gymnastics for both our students and our staff. Our instructors are passionate about the growth and development of children physically, socially, and emotionally. We are constantly striving to provide outstanding customer experiences that exceed parent’s expectations and build long-lasting relationships with families. We are dedicated to our staff and will help you develop tools and skills that will last a lifetime.
Mini-Hops offers training and professional development, 401(k), health and dental, advancement opportunities and company sponsored certifications including USAG Safety Certification, CPR, and First Aid.
Wages and benefits commensurate with experience.
Address: 2600 Campus Drive Plymouth, MN 55441
School Year Hours:
Sundays: Open for Birthdays